As part of our response to COVID-19, we’re taking additional proactive steps to ensure the health and safety of anyone visiting our office so you can feel confident you and your loved ones are protected while at our office.
Here are several common questions and answers addressing our increased safety measures.
We’ve taken several additional steps to help ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff at this time.
Here’s what our team is doing to keep you safe:
- Enforcing 6-foot social distancing measures throughout each location
- All employees are wearing a mask (and we encourage you to do the same during your visit)
- Using extra hand-sanitizing stations
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of handwashing and office cleaning.
- Requiring a questionnaire be completed to determine if patients have traveled recently or are showing any fever or respiratory symptoms before coming to the office
- Having our team avoid non-urgent personal travel and follow the same return to the office protocols as patients
- Scheduling daily meetings with staff to share the best practices, workflow adjustments and protocols
Our goal is to provide you with the same quality care you’ve always been able to receive with us while following all recommended federal, state and local COVID-19 guidelines.
- Loss of taste or smell
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain
The health and safety of our team, our patients and our community is our top priority. If you believe you are experiencing symptoms of the virus, please contact our office and reschedule your appointment as soon as you can.
If an issue arises where your recovery would be affected due to COVID-19, a member of our team will reach out to inform you of the situation and available options to you and your loved ones.