While there is currently no cure or remedy to stop tinnitus completely, patients need more than a “learning to live with it” solution. The FDA-approved Levo System is a personal and patented nightly sound therapy designed to improve the quality of a patient’s daily life.
The user-friendly Levo software allows patients to listen to their personalized sound match on an Apple iPod touch. And flexible-fit earbuds, designed to ensure comfort during sleep, allow for optimal positioning and controlled delivery of sound therapy.
By using the Levo Patient System while asleep at night for three months and then afterward as needed, the brain should gradually become habituated to the patient’s unique tinnitus sound.
Unlike traditional maskers or sound generators, the Levo System:
- Is specifically designed for use during sleep when the brain is exceptionally responsive to habituation
- Can identify the unique tinnitus sound of each individual
- Allows patients to hear the sounds they are living with
- Is FDA-approved
- Tracks patient use and response to therapy using smart technology
- Exclusively integrates the Tinnitus Functional Index (TFI) to measure and monitor tinnitus impact
The Levo System is available only by prescription for single patient use. It may not be offered as a shared or rentable system. During an initial consultation with an audiologist, you’ll discuss your therapy options and undergo a TFI test to help decide if the Levo System is the right therapy for you.