Propel Sinus Stent
Propel Sinus Stent
What is Propel Sinus Stent?
We now offer the PROPEL sinus stent, a dissolvable sinus support to assist in opening the sinus passageway and improve outcomes for chronic sinusitis sufferers undergoing sinus surgery – the first and only sinus surgery product backed by Level 1-A evidence.p>
PROPEL offers controlled drug delivery directly to the sinus tissue, the first of a new category of products to do so.
Clinically proven results show improved post-operative outcomes, reducing the need for additional surgical procedures such as adhesion lysis and systemic steroids.
Scroll down to discover more about the benefits of the PROPEL sinus stent and find out if it’s right for you.
How Does Propel Work?
Inserted by an ENT specialist to maintain the surgical opening, the spring-like PROPEL stent expands to prop open the ethmoid sinus and gradually delivers an advanced corticosteroid (mometasone furoate) with anti-inflammatory properties directly to the sinus lining as the stent dissolves.
For patients, this means PROPEL is effective at reducing post-operative scarring, inflammation, polyposis, and middle turbine lateralization.
Reducing such scarring and inflammation is essential to improve long-term outcomes and reduce the need for revision surgery.
Clinically Proven to Provide a 70% Decrease in Scarring Following Sinusitis Surgery
Can PROPEL Really Help?
PROPEL continues to be the treatment of choice for many patients. Here are a few reasons why:
- Clinically proven to improve long-term outcomes and reduce the need for revision surgery
- Maintains the opening created during surgery by reducing post-operative scarring, inflammation, polyposis, and middle turbine lateralization
- Allows air to circulate and mucus to drain, so proper sinus functioning and healing can take place
- Delivers anti-inflammatory medication in a controlled manner, directly into the healing sinus tissues that need it
- As PROPEL delivers the medication, it slowly dissolves so there is no need to remove it.
PROPEL has been clinically proven to provide a:
- 70 percent decrease in scarring following sinusitis surgery
- 35 percent decrease in additional medical / surgical interventions
- 46 percent decrease in polyp formation
Do you think PROPEL may be right for you? If you’d like to learn more about our chronic sinusitis solutions and find out if you are a candidate for PROPEL, please fill out the form below to request an appointment today.
What People Are Saying
“Very professional, knowledgeable, and informative! Very friendly and compassionate. Can’t say enough good things. Very happy for my husband to have received such great care.”
“It was a pleasant experience. The people are super nice and friendly. The appointment was right on time, almost no waiting time. I would certainly recommend you.”
“The facility is very clean, high tech, organized. Staff friendly, efficient and thorough. Great experience! Thank you!”
Excellence with Humility,
Service with Compassion.