Kelli M. Ferry, Au.D., CCC-A
About Dr. Ferry
Kelli M. Ferry, Au.D., CCC-A, has served as an audiologist with The Ear, Nose, Throat and Plastic Surgery Associates since 2002. Her experience includes hearing and vestibular assessments for patients of all ages and the evaluation and management of patients with hearing devices and cochlear implants.
She is both certified by and a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA). She is also a member of the American Academy of Audiology.
- B.S. in Communicative Disorders | University of Central Florida – Orlando, F
- M.A. in Audiology | University of Tennessee – Knoxville, TN
- Au.D. (Doctorate of Audiology) | University of Florida – Gainesville, FL
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- American Academy of Audiology