Henry N. Ho, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Board-Certified in Otolaryngology
Specializing in Otolaryngology with Special Emphasis on Head and Neck Tumors
Co-Director, Head and Neck Program, Florida Hospital Cancer Institute
About Dr. Ho
Dr. Henry N. Ho serves as Co-Director of the Head and Neck Program of the Florida Hospital Cancer Institute. His practice includes all aspects of otolaryngology with a special emphasis on head and neck tumors.
He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery and is a fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, the American College of Surgeons and the American Head and Neck Society. Dr. Ho is a member of the American Medical Association, the Florida Society of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery and the Orange County Medical Society.
Dr. Ho serves as an associate professor for the University of Central Florida Medical School. He is also a clinical faculty member at the Florida State University College of Medicine.
What People Are Saying
“Dr. Ho and the staff are second to none. He immediately found what all the others had missed; he devised a treatment plan that has saved my life. I am truly blessed to be under Dr. Ho’s care along with all the physicians and staff in the practice.”
– Review, Vitals.com
- Getting to Know Dr. Henry N. Ho
- What Does Your Practice Focus on Specifically?
- What Should You Expect on Your First Visit with Dr. Ho?
- The Ear, Nose, Throat and Plastic Surgery Associates Partnership with Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- What Sets The Ear, Nose, Throat and Plastic Surgery Associates Apart?
- HPV Oral Cancer Testimonial
- The Role of Human Papillomavirus HPV
Head and Neck Cancer Video
Excellence with Humility,
Service with Compassion.